Sunday 3 December 2017

Secondary 5 = leftovers?

Life in my secondary school was beguiling w me visiting the DM room during the school curriculum hours more than staying in class.

Either ways, since I didnt learn anything from secondary 1-3, I spent my secondary 4 life catching up w as much as I possibly can absorb and yessa my Nlevels results made it to secondary 5.

I have heard many calling the secondary 5 students "leftovers" since they didn't choose PFP, DPP, Nitec or private studies. Guess what? This post is here to screw all you bitches that believe that secondary 5s are leftovers.
Some of my schoolmates chose to stay for secondary 5 when PFP accepted them because they want the O levels certificate.
Some of my schoolmates (I'm one of them) chose to stay for secondary 5 when DPP accepted them too. Lmao the teacher from the course in DPP even called me to persuade me to think twice about withdrawing from her course because I accepted it before that, thought over it and went to the school personally to withdraw.
So ya bitches stop telling my fellow secondary 5 friends and I that we are the "leftovers" because you are a retard w zero knowledge lmao. I didn't study to pick myself up in my secondary 4 life just to be called as a leftover you mean lil shit, put yourself in our shoes, would you like it if I call you a leftover because you gave up on DPP to stay in secondary 5 cause you know the course you want is in poly?

Ouh btw, here's a long sentence for those in my sec5 cohort.
We've been through many ups and downs, from hating to loving each other, can't believe I'm saying this but I'll definitely miss y'all and all the best for your next chapter ya!! 💓💓

If you're in secondary 5 too and someone has insulted you, feel free to send this to them.