Friday 2 February 2018

Top three hated teachers

So this blog exist because I did a poll asking my Instagram followers what should the title of my upcoming blog be. ("Top three favourite teachers" or "top three hated teachers")

The voting results are:
Top three favourite teachers 51-voters
Top three hated teachers 73-voters

Here goes nothing. To all my seniors and juniors, if your favourite teachers are mentioned here, too bad because all of us are just humans with different perspectives. I am not going to mention their full names and the school I was in when I met them, purely so that their names won't be completely tarnished.
I'm going to rank them either ways.

In third place, we have Mr Aslam.
Mr Aslam is a Math teacher in my school for just a few months in 2015. He teaches me mathematics when I was in secondary three. My math was really bad at that point of time. Before I even begin ranting, I would like to admit beforehand that I was really bad in Math because the teachers before him already gave up on me.
Whenever I asked him a question because I wanted to try to do the assignments, he simply said "don't bother teaching you already cause you're just going to fail anyways", "don't bother trying you won't pass one" and the list goes on. He then ended up giving worksheets to everyone except me. And when I requested for it he told me he don't want to waste paper so he don't want to give me. Thanks Mr Aslam, you teaching me NA math gave me a 20+/100, Mr Mark replaced you and here I am scoring As in school for my Express stream Mathematics. (Sitting for Os = Express)

In second, here's Mr Chan.
Mr chan is a POA teacher. There are two Mr Chan's in my school. The one I'm talking about is the younger yet uglier one. (No offense.) He likes to use the word "sophisticated" to act profound but actually thats how far his dictionary for his vocabulary can go. I took up POA in 2015, back then I was in secondary three. Literature was my best subject, I wasn't allowed to take it only because I'm in the NA stream. Art was my interest, I can't take it either due to PO. I then took POA.
Guess what? It sucks. I failed every single paper. I tried asking for help. This teacher told me "I last time teach before already go think yourself", "this is basic common sense go figure out yourself" etc. I swear, if I can figure out myself why will I even ask him? What logic. He's completely useless, that's why I hate him. His attitude, his character, his sense of humor, I can't stand any of it.
In the end, the other Mr chan took over in 2017 when I was in secondary 5. He slowly taught me everything from secondary 3-5 cause I really knew nothing. Needless to say, I finally excel in POA.

In first place, its none other than Mr Ng.
When I was in secondary one, this dickhead told demoralized me till I reached the lowest point of my self esteem. He literally shoved all the negativity into me. When the class didn't do his homework, it's okay. If I didn't do his homework, I'll be outside his class or sent to the DM room. Well, he chased me out of the class every lesson even if I got his homework done giving reasons like, your hair is untidy, you're not paying enough attention and etc. He told me, "don't bother, you confirm fail math by the end of this year. I passed in secondary one. He's an idiot. He got so cocky watching me suffer in secondary 1-3 for Math.
Guess what, by the time I hit secondary 5, I scored plenty of As be it common test, class test, mid year examinations and even preliminary examinations. In your face, jerk.

Alright here's the end of this blog. If you guys like any of them and feel offended, sorry but different people has different perspectives.