Thursday 8 August 2019

Soslim sponsorship experience


I have been sponsored to use this product; Soslim. It is said to be the first cold sensation slimming gel that includes real golden flakes and claims to come with 10 benefits.
Here are the 10 benefits that were mentioned:
-it helps you slim down
-reduces cellulites
-reduces stretch marks
-reduces water retention
-reduces dark spots and scars
-does firming and lifting
-is highly moisturizing
-helps whiten and brighten
-increases skin’s elasticity
-disintegrates stubborn fats
Here's what I initially thought of Soslim
Initially I felt that Soslim is rather expensive because the person that sponsored me was selling a bottle at $50+ when I first heard of it. I mean.. 100ml worth of gel that can last you 2-4weeks.. worth it (or not) you tell me!
Will I buy it? And should you?
Well personally I will not spend that amount every month to lose fats since I am underweight to begin with but I feel like for people that really wants to lose weight, its way more worth it since going for those body massage for weight management is way more costly than this bottle of gel.
What got me interested (I had doubts)
And honestly I wanted to try out this product because I saw that there are many reviews of people allegedly claiming to have lost quite abit of weight. (Example: one week only lost 2kg)
I felt that it might be them thinking that they are trying to lose weight hence eating lesser like some phychology effect thingy or probably cause they finally decided to go to release their bowels after having constipation issues, who knows?
^these are just a few of my personal doubts that I did not share with anyone until now
How I got my hands on the product
Someone approached me for another sponsorship and I requested to try this product as well. She agreed without hesitations and a few days later I received a parcel that includes the 100ml sized golden flakes slimming gel, a strawberry covered measuring tape and a massager that already has batteries for it to operate. (I don't think you'll receive all these)
Experience after using it
After using the slimmong gel I really felt like my applied area feels more moisturising in general and my skin feels tighter than usual. I still had my doubts thinking that maybe that was all it does and that it really would not help me lose weigh but I lost 1kg in a week though my appetite did not really fluctuate alot.
Should you buy it
I would say that this product really works and that you are only encouraged to buy it after you hit this 3 criteria. 
1) willing to use it at least once a day for 2 weeks.
2) has a stable income instead of stealing your parent's money or starving yourself by using your own's pocket money to buy the product.
3) really desperately wants to lose weight.
What my followers told me
Basically after trying it I was astonished and decided to like post about it so I took photos of it and uploaded it on my IG account @caramelhugs which you already know cause everyone that's here know this blog because of my IG.
1 follower said:
Anyways, my follower told me that she bought the item but don't know how to use it and that it's been a few days yet it has no results. I feel that it might be because of the application method and also cause different bodies will have different reaction to it. The Q&A of the product stated that some bodies need 1-3 days to see results while some others may take a week or two.
Another follower said:
Another follower told me that they are unsure if am I lying or not and if am I just posting because I will receive benefits if I post about it. Here's my reply to this kind of assumptions; I do not give a shit about benefits if I hate the product, I will tell the sponsor I hate it and refuse to post about it. If they insist that I post, I will tell them that I will be posting an honest review (which will be how much I dislike their product).
My experience with sponsors that gave me products that I refused to share around
This happened before in 2017 when a company sent me an item that caused me a huge amount of pain. After I told them that there was no way that I will be posting it they refused to back down so I told them I will be posting an honest review since I did not even agree to posting fake reviews that are sugar coated so badly that my followers are going to kill me after buying the product. They finally decided not to force me and just leave me alone.
I mean honestly why will I post good things about Soslim and make my family and friends want to buy it if its a waste of time and money? Imagine if my family and friends thought that I love the product and bought more for me on my birthday and Christmas. :)) #help
What I get when I post for soslim
1 bottle of gel 1 massager 1 measuring tape THAT IS ALL.
I received these before I even post so hell ya I don't con people to buy it since ALL BENEFITS HAVE BEEN REDEEMED BEFOREHAND.
By the way I love this product so much that I spent alot of time taking aesthetic photos and editing it to make it look more appealing and I even edited a video of its reviews and another video or how to use it on my IGTV.
Feel free to share your experiences with Soslim by DM-ing me on IG @caramelhugs!
Thank you for reading♡