Saturday 19 December 2020

food tasting w @theforagecafesg


Hey peeps! I've been to more than 30 food tasting events but this is so special as its the first cafe that I've went for food tasting at! Instead of bringing @nicholaslgl, I bought my boyfriend because he loves waffles. πŸ€ͺπŸ₯°


The first dish that we tried is this Smoked Salmon & Egg Grilled Waffle Sandwich πŸ§‡

Their best selling grilled waffle sandwich is beautifully constructed with savoury smoked salmon and egg mayo as well as melted mozzarella cheese of course. It's like a sandwich between crispy, grilled buttermilk waffles. They gave us an option to drizzle natural honey to add a sweet touch to this savoury dish.

Honestly this is the best waffles I've tried and i would give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! If yall don't believe me please head over to their location and give it a try. 
πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡πŸ§‡

The second dish that we tried is this Granchio Pasta (Crab pasta) πŸ

This dish certainly lives up to its name. The Granchio (Italian for crab) pasta is served with generous amount of fresh real crab meat, a dash of white wine, and bathed in savoury tomato cream. Served with al dente linguine, this dish is light and palatable, perfect for kids or picky eaters!

You know how when you eat pasta for too long, it feels very boring and makes you feel like you don't want it anymore? This dish is so well balanced that I did not feel that way although I'm the kind that eats half a bowl of bolognese pasta in saizeriya and say I don't want already but proceeds to buy some other food 🀀

I'll give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ since the first dish is a 5 already so that yall will know which is better in my opinion!

🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝

The third is the Slimming Potion and Forage Signature

The forage signature includes Multifloral Honey, Citrus Jasmine Tea, Yuzu Blossom Jelly and Passionfruit Burst.

It is definitely a must-try drink! The carefully curated harmony of ingredients in the Forage Signature makes this drink extremely popular. Refreshing citrus jasmine tea mixed with TFC’s special multi-floral honey, with zesty yuzu blossom jelly chunks and passionfruit burst pearls, this drink is flavourful and perfect in Singapore’s hot weather!

My favourite part of this drink is definitely how it feels so refreshing and also, I love the passionfruit burst πŸ˜‹.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for rating!!

The slimming potion is not as eyeopening to me compared to the forage signature. However, it is really fun as i got to add components into the drink and give it a good stir before trying it. It tastes rejuvenating and i cant wait for yall to see the video where i got to mix it!!

🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯


O MAI GOSH this is the best cheesecake I have ever had in my life. This is the forage cheesecake.

13Honey Multifloral Honey, Cream Cheese, Digestive Biscuits
Indulge in their signature Forage Cheesecake. They infused 13Honey Multi-floral honey into the cream cheese. A perfect blend of honey into the thick cream cheese giving it a light texture. The au naturale sweetness makes this a less guilty treat for cheesecake lovers!

It is like eating food that dropped from heaven. I dont know how to express my feeling about it but I think every single human should try it once in their lifetime otherwise its gon be hella sad.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’

You know how they say "for the freshest water, get it from the mountains"? This cake is "for the best cheesecake, go forage cafe NOW" I mean maybe yall might think I'm biased but after I have been to so many food tastings, this is the first that I cant stop talking about to the point where I am writing a blog and making igtv so just trust my picky eater ass and go try it, otherwise its your loss.
A definite ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, wanna give it more than 5 but I dont wanna confuse yall.
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Ok la I'm done fangirling, by the time I finished all the food I was too full for this. Also im not a fan of cream so no matter how pretty this tart was, I was not intrigued. Its photogenic though and I love the caramel. ⭐⭐ because I was too full to appreciate it 😒

(Scroll all the way down for location as well as their social media platforms)

Here are some photos of ze menu that I thought yall should look at cause its pretty interesting.

The prices are definitely pretty affordable and similar to how much one would spend in any other cafe that has great food!

Also, here are some random photos that I took while I was there! 



Thank you for reading through my unprofessional yet genuine reviews. I hope yall will patronise this cafe!