Sunday 20 August 2017

Eww Examinations? Nah.

Have you ever wondered what examinations really are for? Well I mean, whatever we learnt in school, how much of it can really be applied in our daily lives as we enter into a new phrase of life?

Examinations stress people out, not all but plenty. These people tend to refrain from studying and when it is inevitable, they will start panicking because they want to do well but they know they haven't been studying hard enough.
Examinations teach people, similarly, not all but some. Those people tend to learn from their mistakes and ensures themselves to not repeat the same mistakes again.
Examinations are nothing to people, yet again, not to all but several. People tend to think that examinations does not mean anything and are not able to affect any of their future plans, seriously?

So what are examinations? There is no exact answer, but I feel that examinations are just something you'll have to go through to gauge how much you've been learning, or if you've been doing nothing but wasting your time in school.

I tend to advice my juniors and people around me to not start studying just because their examinations are around the corner but to instead, studying consistently bit by bit to refrain from stressing themselves out.
This came to my mind as I have wasted three years of my secondary school life doing everything else except studying. I did really badly in terms of academics and nearly retained. However, I found motivation and started striving for better grades. Wasn't easy at the beginning since the things that everyone knew, I don't.

Through this experience, I realise how important it is to study and don't waste time on the not-so-meaningful events and all.So hey, don't hate examinations and strive for perfection!