Saturday 7 March 2020

My bad Jonssonprotein review as of 2019

I went to jonsson protein for a scalp treatment.  During the consultation stage, they tend to purposely choose the worst spots of your scalp before treating your hair to show you how bad your scalp is and they will delete the photos if they accidentally take a good spot before the treatment. I was sitting right in front of them, watching them delete and retaking photos while hunting for the bad spots of my scalp.

During the treatment, they would try their best to go on and on talking about their different packages and would tell you how bad your scalp is and that you have to get money for treatment even if you are 19. They will say things like borrow money from your parents or even your boyfriend as he might leave you if your hair is not pretty in the long run. I was extremely insulted when they say that even after telling them that i did not grow up from a rich family. 

After the treatment, they started taking photos of my scalp again but this time round, they would delete the photos if they accidentally took a bad spot of my scalp and they will look for the good spots and to be honest, i was sitting right in front of them, watching them delete and retaking photos while hunting for the good spots. Afterwards, they will show you the photos of before and after the treatment and ask you to look at the difference between the before and after.. Like hello I can literally see that you deleted the photos of the good spots of my scalp to show me the bad parts before the treatment and to delete the photos of the bad spots that were accidentally taken to show me the good spots of my scalp after the treatment. Scam much? I think so!

If you were to show them this blog, they would tell you that it was written a really long time ago and that they have improved. Trust me, they haven't. I went there expecting a good relaxing treatment to help my dry hair, but i went home wondering why i was feeling humiliated and was trying so hard to resist being forced to find money for more sessions just so that my boyfriend will not leave me. Isn’t that unethical? Like why are the consultants constantly persuading me to get more sessions even after me telling them that I have to pay for my own phone bills and transportation fees as well as the meals for my food. They told me to eat less to save up. Hello? At that point of time I was eating maggie almost everyday. 

Patronize them at your own risk.
Written in March 2020 by a currently 20 year old female that wants to prepare the potential customers a little so that they won’t be shocked after the treatments.
PS. keep a lookout on how they take the before and after photos and how they try to hard sell you even after you said no.