Saturday 7 March 2020

Honest Review and Experience with La Vie Aesthetics

What is La Vie Aesthetics? 
La Vie Aesthetics is a one-stop aesthetics center to provide solutions for your every beauty needs such as face treatments, body slimming, hair removal and even teeth whitening. They help their clients with the use of advanced technology, effective products and their professional team.


What is Glaze + laser facial?
I was given a chance to check out their Glaze + laser facial which addresses different skin concerns such as wrinkles, open pores, acne, pigmentation utilizing latest laser technology. 


So… how does it work?
The laser beams penetrate down to the dermis layer of your skin without damaging the upper layer. When the light energy is absorbed in your skin, a few positive effects will happen to your skin:
  • Light energy stimulates collagen production. Collagen is crucial for maintaining youthful skin because it enhances firmness of the skin, therefore, Glaze + is helpful for problems like fine lines, wrinkles and gives you a radiant look.
  • Pigment cells in your skin absorb the light energy, which is converted into heat. The heat destroys the unwanted pigment. As a result, this is also an effective treatment for pigmentation.
Facts taken on their website^

You may check out their current promotion by clicking here.
Promotions such as this, and many more!


Benefits for Glaze+ Laser Face Treatment:
I felt that it rejuvenated my skin, lighten my pigmentation issues, closed my pores and it's honestly damn cool because when they did the right side of my face and allowed me to compare the different sides with a mirror, I was extremely shocked to see that the skin on my right side is brighter than the left and the pores on the right side of my face is smaller than my left!
I was told that Glaze + laser face treatment also helps stimulate collagen production, has no downtime and improves wrinkles & fine lines problems. (which I don’t think I have cause I’m only 20)

FYI: it was painless! I nearly fell asleep >.<
There are many before and after photos on their website for you to check out as well! I will be uploading mine later on in this blog for you to see the difference.


Personal experience:
I arrived early for my appointment, was greeted and served with a cup of tea after the registration stage. during the consultation stage, I was fed with a lot of good tips and advice. I chose the Glaze + Laser Face Treatment which will help to minimize my pores.


Here are some photos of the place! ^

During the treatment, the person started off by double cleansing my face.

Next, she spread rose essence on my face to help rejuvenate my skin.
Rose Essence Time!




The next step was soon followed by the laser treatment which was PAINLESS. They have good preventive measures to ensure that my eyes will not be hurt by the light. They also ensured that the amount of gel is enough so that my skin does not start burning! The person actually asked if is it too hot or not so that I will not be feeling any sort of discomfort.
This process was really quick and honestly I nearly fell asleep.


photo of the equipment used.

After doing the right side of my face, the person passed me a mirror and I was overly shocked to see the drastic changes with my right side of the face brighter than the left as well as the size of the pores on the right side being smaller than the ones on the left side.

I was soon given another layer of rose essence right after the gel was removed when the left side of my face was done. It was followed up by a generous layer of moisturizer as well as sunblock to ensure that my skin does not feel dry and instead rejuvenated.



Anyways, here is the video that I will be uploading on my IGTV! You can also find this video by clicking here if you cant seem to watch the video underneath this paragraph!




Here is the photo of my before and after. As you can see, my skin tone is brighter after the treatment and my pores although still pretty large, it is way smaller than before the treatment! I'm honestly really reluctant to show my bare face online as my skin condition has never deteriorated so drastically ever since I finished puberty 5 years ago but I know it's worth it as I really think we should share good things isn't it?

left - before treatment
right - after treatment


OPENING HOURS
  •  Mon ~ Fri: 11:30am - 8:30pm
  •  Sat ~ Sun: 11:00am - 7:00pm
  •  P. Holiday: 11:00am - 7:00pm

If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to direct message me on Instagram @Caramelhugs. I will be more than happy to answer your questions!

PS. Unlike other shops that purposely did things to make the photos look better, this shop did not purposely turn on brightness or edit the photos. I have the photos taken with my phone and their iPad before and after the treatment so there wasn’t any editing done because I was even given a chance to look at the difference when half my face was done with the use of a mirror to see the difference. You can check out here and here on the bad experiences I have had.